Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Spring Conferences

Dear Parents,

Spring conference is a time when I will be meeting with a select group of parents to go over their child's progress. I will not be meeting with all of you. If your child is meeting or above grade level expectations then we will not be meeting.

At this conference my priority is to meet with those that are not at that goal yet or have made just recently reached that goal. Some students will be meeting with me to go over their progress and growth, as well as concerns. It is at this time we work together to create new goals for them to reach. I will be sending home a form to only those parents that I need to meet with during spring conferences.

For those that I will be meeting with please note that I have after school yard duty from 1:00 - 1:15 all week and so I will not have a starting time of and after school meeting until 1:20. My top priority is to meet with all the parents that I have requested to have a conference.

Thank you,
Mrs. Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

SBAC Practice Tests

Dear Parents, This year as 3rd graders the students will be taking the Smarter Balance State test online. In order to get them ready for t...